10.15.2008

Cathy and Tuen Ching @ King's College

I am lucky having this opportunity to be able to participate in a pre-wedding photo of Cathy and Tuen Ching. We took the photos at King's College, a nice place with the classical structure of grey granite columns and the red bricks walls.
I could feel Cathy and Tuen Ching were very enthusiastic, they were all the way in an automatic mode posting without any embarrassment maybe they had some experience at Taipei.
It was a lot of fun and I had learned a lot .Also, the occasion wasn't that great if Eric didn't come with us, providing those professional equipments and guidance. Thanks to Wilson and Eric.

Technically: This time I did a bit more of photo re-touching, adding some vignette and soft-focus effects.

3 comments:

Mag Yip said...

hello..
This wedding album give me so much feeling of love..
thank you for your sharing.

I am a photography student, I invite you come to my blog and give me good or not comment,if you are free.
thank you very very much ....

Rafa said...

thanks Mag... but i think the more important thing is the people inside. Is the love betweem them that can create these great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!